Tracks;
01 - Sea Of Love.mp3
02 - Juella.mp3
03 - Take This Heart.mp3
04 - Verdie Mae.mp3
05 - Providing.mp3
06 - Don't Leave Me.mp3
07 - What Will I Tell My Heart.mp3
08 - Your True Love Once More.mp3
09 - Stormy Weather.mp3
10 - Don't Cry Baby.mp3
11 - Come Back My Darling.mp3
12 - Nobody Knows And Nobody Cares.mp3
13 - Sweet Affection.mp3
14 - Betray.mp3
15 - The Evil Dope.mp3
16 - It's All Right.mp3
Hi!
ReplyDeleteThanx for this one. Know artist but some "new" hears here.
Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj
It's missing this record...
ReplyDeletehttps://www.45cat.com/record/cr100us
I own a lovely copy of this single and can send it to you for completeness' sake!
Hi Frank/Have a nice day.
DeleteWe will gladly accept this gift from you ...
Many thanks
ReplyDeleteHi D&J, Sorry this took so long, but here are both sides of Phil Phillips' 1966 single for Clique Records:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/12jsk4b7iynchag/Please%20Forgive%20Me-Phil%20Phillips.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ati81l3a0eq9bbm/Beware-Phil%20Phillips.mp3?dl=0
Frank
Hello Frank. Thanks a lot. I appreciate this. My best wishes.
DeleteYou are most welcome. Say, do you or anyone you know have the Bear Family Clyde McPhatter box set from the 1980s? I lost my digital version a few years ago and can't find it anywhere on the internet. Thanks!
ReplyDelete