Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Quick Joey Small - I'm In Love With You (Requested)


 






Kasenetz-Katz Super Circus – Quick Joey Small - I'm In Love With You
Label: Buddah Records – BDS 5028, Buddah Records – BDS-5028
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album
Country: US
Released: 1969
Genre: Rock, Pop
Style: Garage Rock, Pop Rock, Bubblegum

Tracklist

A1 Quick Joey Small
Written-By – A. Resnick*, J. Levine*
2:25
A2 Let Me Introduce You (To The Kasenetz-Katz Orchestral Circus)
Written-By – J. Levine*
3:03
A3 Easy To Love
Written-By – K. Resnick*
2:32
A4 Log In Fire
Written-By – A. Resnick*, J. Levine*
2:52
A5 Shake
Written-By – J. Levine*, K. Resnick*
2:25
B1 I'm In Love With You
Written-By – J. Levine*, K. Resnick*
2:39
B2 N.Y. Woman
Written-By – Levine*, Martine*
2:35
B3 Up In The Air
Written-By – J. Levine*, K. Resnick*
2:19
B4 I Got It Bad For You
Written-By – Levine*, Martine*
2:25
B5 Down At Lulu's
Written-By – J. Levine*, K. Resnick*
1:56
B6 The Super Circus
Written-By – J. Katz, J. Kasenetz*
2:33

Enjoy

As requested

🎃

4 comments:

  1. ¡Thank you very much Gazz! I was looking for this album and thanks to you now I have found it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I despised bubblegum music when I was in high school when it was all over the top 40. Now I love it.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.