Monday, October 18, 2021

Reparata & The Delrons - 2005 - The Best Of @320. With Covers

 


Tracks;

01 - Boys and Girls.mp3

02 - Captain of Your Ship.mp3

03 - Whenever a Teenager Cries.mp3

04 - Tommy.mp3

05 - The Kind of Trouble That I Love.mp3

06 - It's Waiting There For You (demo).mp3

07 - Panic.mp3

08 - Look in My Diary.mp3

09 - Do Wah Diddy.mp3

10 - I Have A Boyfriend.mp3

11 - I'm Nobody's Baby Now.mp3

12 - Take a Look Around You.mp3

13 - Mama's Little Girl.mp3

14 - I Can Hear the Rain.mp3

15 - The Boy I Love.mp3

16 - In My Diary.mp3

17 - He's My Guy (And I Love Him So).mp3

18 - Bye Bye Baby.mp3

19 - I Found My Place.mp3

20 - Loneliest Girl in Town.mp3

21 - I Can Tell.mp3

22 - (Do You) Remember When.mp3

23 - Leave Us Alone.mp3

24 - He's the Greatest.mp3

25 - He Don't Want You.mp3

26 - Weather Forcast.mp3

27 - (We're Gonna) Hold the Night.mp3

28 - Saturday Night Didn't Happen.mp3

29 - Why Do Lovers Break Each Other's Hearts.mp3

30 - Shoes.mp3




3 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.