Tuesday, September 03, 2019

The Best of The 60's/ Early 70's Vol 2 (DVD) MP4 Format




Vol 2 Of The Best of the 60's (Note) There is no list For these Videos and Songs.
Im Sorry For the Inconvenience but Its a Guessing Game. If you were Brought up in the 60's You Should know These. If you Were not Brought up in the 60's Well you should have Been....Lol.

Enjoy.

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

More Early 70's Tommorow

@

12 comments:

  1. if there, video from bands instrumental guitars 60's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a list of the groups I recognize:

    Male European Pop Star - Emily?
    Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music
    Male European Pop Group -
    Lulu - Boom Bang-a-Lang?
    Paul Revere & The Raiders - Baby Won't You Get Me?
    The Hollies - Blowin' In The Wind
    Shocking Blue - Venus
    Zager & Evans - In The Year 2525
    David Bowie - Space Oddity
    Male European Pop Group - Deep Water?
    - Jesus Christ Superstar
    Melanie - Lay Down (Candles In The Rain)
    Male European Pop Star - When God Created Woman
    Female European Pop Star -
    The Who - the Seeker
    Christie - Yellow River
    Moody Blues - Question
    Male European Pop Star -
    Free - All Right Now
    The Kinks - Lola
    Gilbert O'Sullivan - ?
    Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden
    Elton John - Your Song
    Male European Pop Star -
    Male European Pop Group - Rosetta?
    Male European Pop Star - One Way Wind?
    Male European Pop Star - We Shall Dance?
    Male European Pop Star - Emily Jean?
    Female European Pop Star - Soleil?
    Rod Stewart & Faces - Maggie Mae
    -------------------------------

    Obey_Gravity

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first song is 'Eloise' by the Damned I believe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Not as good as the first, One song is impossible "Thank the Lord for a girl like Emily Jean". Have a feeling I did this all somewhere before (earlier posting of this here????) I remember the songs, which I've never seen anywhere else, except maybe YouTube.

    Barry Ryan - Eloise
    Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music
    Wallace Collection - Daydream
    Lulu - Boom Bang a Bang (on Top of the Pops)
    Paul Revere & The Raiders -(feat Mark Linday) Let Me
    The Hollies - Blowin' In The Wind
    Shocking Blue - Venus
    Zager & Evans - In The Year 2525
    David Bowie - Space Oddity (at Ivor Novello Awards 1970)
    Grapefruit - Deep Water?
    Murray Head - Jesus Christ Superstar
    Melanie - Lay Down (Candles In The Rain)
    Joe Dolan - Good Looking Woman (tough one!)
    Dana (Rosemary Scallon) All Kinds of Everything
    The Who - the Seeker
    Christie - Yellow River
    Moody Blues - Question
    Roger Whittaker I Don’t Believe in If Anymore (Ivor Novello awards)
    Free - All Right Now
    The Kinks - Lola
    Gilbert O'Sullivan - Nothing Rhymed
    Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden
    Elton John - Your Song
    Juan Bastos Loop di Love (another toughie!)
    Alan Price and Georgie Fame - Rosetta
    The Cats - One Way Wind
    Demis Roussos (Aphrodite’s Child) - We Shall Dance?
    Huh!?!?!?!?! - Thank the Lord for a Girl Like Emily Jean??
    Middle of the Road - Soley, Soley?
    Rod Stewart & Faces - Maggie May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J.Vincent Edwards, Song called "Thanks".
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHasOdWuQ4M

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for these shorts. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.