Is there a list anywhere for these videos? The one's I recognize are amazing in that some of the artists I've never seen before, but many of them I have NO IDEA who the group is and/or what they're singing... thanks...
These are Great! Ive managed to get most of the line-up:
Supremes - Baby Love Male European Pop Star (Dave Beary?) - Strange Effect? Male European Pop Group - I'm Alive? The Byrds - All I Wanna Do Male European Pop Group - Here It Comes Again? Male European Pop Group - Wasted Words? The Kinks - A Well Respected Man Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Runnin' The Who - Substitute Beach Boys - Sloop John B Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore Crispian St. Peters - The Pied Piper The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon Male European Pop Star - Can I Dance With You? Male European Pop Star - Mrs Appleby? The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind Male European Pop Group - Save Me From Myself? Manfred Mann - Crown? The Tremoloes - Silence Is Golden Traffic - Paper Sun Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear...) Male European Pop Star (Cliff Richard??) - Marie? Engelbert Humperdinck - Last Waltz? Male European Pop Group (Alan Price Set?) - ? The Flowerpot Men - (Let's Go To) San Francisco David McWilliams - Days Of Pearly Spencer Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin Staus Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Legend of Xanadu Tom Jones - Delilah Male European Pop Star (Cliff Richard?) -Congratulations Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl Aphrodite's Child - Rain and Tears Bee Gees - Got To Get A Message To You Male European Pop Group - I Need Your Love So Bad -----------------------
lol I hope you enjoyed Guessing the groups and songs.. its a great learning curve.. I hope to get more for future shares and ty all for commenting..Gazz
Supremes - Baby Love Dave Berry - This Strange Effect (Ray Davies song) Hollies - I'm Alive The Byrds - All I Wanna Do (from Hollywood a GoGo) The Fortunes - Here It Comes Again The Motions (with Robbie van Leeuwen of Shocking Blue) - Wasted Words The Kinks - A Well Respected Man (from Beat, Beat, Beat) Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence (from Dutch tv “Twin”) Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Runnin' The Who - Substitute Beach Boys - Sloop John B Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore (from Beat Club) Crispian St. Peters - The Pied Piper The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon The Troggs - With A Girl Like You (from “192 TV”?) David Garrick - Dear Mrs. Appleby (from “192 TV”?) The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind (from Beat, Beat, Beat) Dave Deem Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich - Save Me Manfred Mann - Ha Ha said the Clown The Tremoloes - Silence Is Golden Traffic - Paper Sun Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear...) Cliff Richard - The Day I met Marie Engelbert Humperdinck - The Last Waltz The Herd (with Frampton) = From the Underworld The Flowerpot Men - (Let's Go To) San Francisco David McWilliams - Days Of Pearly Spencer Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin Status Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Legend of Xanadu Tom Jones - Delilah Cliff Richard -Congratulations (Eurovision Song Contest) Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl Aphrodite's Child - Rain and Tears Bee Gees - Got To Get A Message To You Fleetwood Mac (w Peter Green) - I Need Your Love So Bad
RULES : 1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please. 2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material. 3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.
bom.
ReplyDeleteThanks Gazz, good stuff.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Greetings from Ukraine!
ReplyDeleteIs there a list anywhere for these videos? The one's I recognize are amazing in that some of the artists I've never seen before, but many of them I have NO IDEA who the group is and/or what they're singing... thanks...
ReplyDeleteMany thanks. Shame that the videos have been copped for widescreen.
ReplyDeletemany thanks, excellent...
ReplyDeleteGreetings
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you for all the time & effort you put on this blog and thanks for this compilation
These are Great! Ive managed to get most of the line-up:
ReplyDeleteSupremes - Baby Love
Male European Pop Star (Dave Beary?) - Strange Effect?
Male European Pop Group - I'm Alive?
The Byrds - All I Wanna Do
Male European Pop Group - Here It Comes Again?
Male European Pop Group - Wasted Words?
The Kinks - A Well Respected Man
Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence
Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Runnin'
The Who - Substitute
Beach Boys - Sloop John B
Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
Crispian St. Peters - The Pied Piper
The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
Male European Pop Star - Can I Dance With You?
Male European Pop Star - Mrs Appleby?
The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
Male European Pop Group - Save Me From Myself?
Manfred Mann - Crown?
The Tremoloes - Silence Is Golden
Traffic - Paper Sun
Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear...)
Male European Pop Star (Cliff Richard??) - Marie?
Engelbert Humperdinck - Last Waltz?
Male European Pop Group (Alan Price Set?) - ?
The Flowerpot Men - (Let's Go To) San Francisco
David McWilliams - Days Of Pearly Spencer
Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
Staus Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Legend of Xanadu
Tom Jones - Delilah
Male European Pop Star (Cliff Richard?) -Congratulations
Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl
Aphrodite's Child - Rain and Tears
Bee Gees - Got To Get A Message To You
Male European Pop Group - I Need Your Love So Bad
-----------------------
lol I hope you enjoyed Guessing the groups and songs.. its a great learning curve.. I hope to get more for future shares and ty all for commenting..Gazz
DeleteExcellent thanks¡
ReplyDeleteThank you, Here are all the songs:
ReplyDeleteJohnno
Supremes - Baby Love
Dave Berry - This Strange Effect (Ray Davies song)
Hollies - I'm Alive
The Byrds - All I Wanna Do (from Hollywood a GoGo)
The Fortunes - Here It Comes Again
The Motions (with Robbie van Leeuwen of Shocking Blue) - Wasted Words
The Kinks - A Well Respected Man (from Beat, Beat, Beat)
Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence (from Dutch tv “Twin”)
Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Runnin'
The Who - Substitute
Beach Boys - Sloop John B
Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore (from Beat Club)
Crispian St. Peters - The Pied Piper
The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
The Troggs - With A Girl Like You (from “192 TV”?)
David Garrick - Dear Mrs. Appleby (from “192 TV”?)
The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind (from Beat, Beat, Beat)
Dave Deem Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich - Save Me
Manfred Mann - Ha Ha said the Clown
The Tremoloes - Silence Is Golden
Traffic - Paper Sun
Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear...)
Cliff Richard - The Day I met Marie
Engelbert Humperdinck - The Last Waltz
The Herd (with Frampton) = From the Underworld
The Flowerpot Men - (Let's Go To) San Francisco
David McWilliams - Days Of Pearly Spencer
Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
Status Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Legend of Xanadu
Tom Jones - Delilah
Cliff Richard -Congratulations (Eurovision Song Contest)
Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl
Aphrodite's Child - Rain and Tears
Bee Gees - Got To Get A Message To You
Fleetwood Mac (w Peter Green) - I Need Your Love So Bad
Thank you GZZ for this link. I can enjoy a somewhat live performance from this link. Thank you
ReplyDelete