Friday, March 22, 2019

VA - From the Vaults -Twist and Shout (2016)



VA - Twist and Shout - From the Vaults
Label: Play Digital




01. Richie Barrett - Some Other Guy                         
02. Lavern Baker - See See Rider                            
03. The Balladeers - Morning Star                           
04. Bill Doggett - Eleven O'clock Twist                     
05. Cathy Carr - Sailor Boy                                 
06. Baker Knight - My Heart Cries For You                   
07. Ronnie Love - Chills And Fever                          
08. The Passions - (Walking Down That) Lonely Road          
09. Tony Haven - What Did I Do Now                          
10. Pat & The Satellites - Jupiter C                        
11. Carla Thomas - A Love Of My Own                         
12. Ernie Freeman - The Stripper                            
13. Little Joe Mosley & The Sequins - Lookin' For A Job     
14. Dodie Stevens - I Fall To Pieces                        
15. The Bobbettes - I'm Stepping Out Tonight                
16. Billy Mitchell - You Know I Do                          
17. Carla Thomas - 'cause I Love You                        
18. Dottie Carroll - That's The Thing To Do                 
19. The Parakeets - Come Back                               
20. Eugene Church - I'm Your Taboo Man                      
21. Sandy Stewart - Playmates                               
22. The Royaltones - Poor Boy                               
23. Ruth Brown - Anyone But You                             
24. Clay Cole - Twist Around The Clock                      
25. The Valiants - Love Comes In Many Ways                  
26. Gerald Nelson - The Big Chance                          
27. Bobby Goldsboro - Molly                                 
28. Desda - Splish Splash                                   
29. Robert Knight - Free Me   
30. Teddy Vann - River Keep Moving                          
31. Jackie Randell - Will You Still Be My Girl              
32. Sonny Forrest - Diddy Bop                               
33. The Top Notes - Twist And Shout                         
34. Kenny Chandler - Leave Me If You Want To                
35. The Utopians - Hurry To Your Date                       
36. The Lively Ones - Miserlou                              
37. The Jackson Brothers - Tell Him No                      
38. Al Henderson - The Lemon Twist                          
39. The Bobbettes - Over There (Stands My Baby)             
40. Gale Storm - A Teenage Prayer                           
41. Jorgen Ingmann - Anna                                   
42. Dale Hawkins - Women - That's What's Happening          
43. The Addrisi Brothers - Cherrystone                      
44. The Ascots - I Don't Care One Bit                       
45. Jack Lane - Restless    


No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.