Tuesday, June 05, 2018

VA - Beat Party in Stereo Vol.1-4



01 - Too Much Monkey Business  / THE AD-LIES
02 - I`m Alive 
03 - Hang On Sloopy / THE RAVES
04 - Jack The Ripper / THE SPOTLIGHTS 
05 - In The Midnight Hour / THE RAVES 
06 - I'm Free / THE SPOTLIGHTS 
07 - We`ve Gotta Get Out Of This Place / THE AD-LIBS 
08 - It's Not Unusual 
09 - I`II Go Crazy / THE RAVES
10 - Ticket To Ride / THE AD-LIBS
11 - All I Really Want To Do / THE SPOTLIGHTS
12 - It`s My Life / THE AD-LIBS
13 - Everything's Alright / THE RAVES
14 - Louie Louie / THE AD-LIBS

The Ad-Libs = 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14
The Raves = 3, 5, 9, 13
The Spotlights = 4, 6, 9, 11


01 - Route 66
02 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
03 - I Just Wanna Make Love To You
04 - Slow Down
05 - You've Got Your Troubles
06 - Oh Carol
07 - Sorrow
08 - Talkin' About You
09 - It's In Her Kiss
10 - Nighttime Is The Right Time
11 - I've Got That Feeling
12 - Walkin' The Dog
13 - Bring It On Home To Me
14 - Goodbye My Love

The Ad-Libs & Antonius = 1, 6, 7
The Ad-Lips = 2, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14
The Richard Brothers = 3, 4
The Raves = 10, 13



01 - Oh Pretty Woman
02 - My Love For You
03 - Honky Tonk
04 - Where Did Our Love Go
05 - Can't Buy Me Love
06 - In The Mood
07 - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
08 - Crossfire
09 - Ramrod
10 - Whole Lotta Shain' Goin' On
11 - Bring It On Home To Me
12 - My Prayer
13 - Buck Eye
14 - Memphis

The Cresents = 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12
The Taifuns = 3, 5, 8, 9, 13, 14



01 - Yellow Submarine
02 - Land Of 1000 Dances / A Hard Days Night /
       In The Midnight Hour / My Generation
03 - L.S.D.
04 - Out Of Sight
05 - I Saw The Lights
06 - With A Girl Like You
07 - Don't Forget It
08 - What To Do ?
09 - I Want You
10 - It's Too Late
11 - I'll Go Grazy
12 - She Belong To Me

The Skins = 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10
The Black Points = 4, 5, 7, 11, 12


No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.