01 Focal Point - Love You Forever
02 Focal Point - Sycamore Sid
03 Focal Point - Never Never
04 Focal Point - Girl On the Corner
05 Focal Point - 'Cept Me
06 Grapefruit - Dear Delilah
07 Grapefruit - Ain't It Good
08 Grapefruit - Lullaby
09 Grapefruit - Another Game
10 Ways and Means - Breaking Up a Dream
11 Iveys - I'm Too Shy
12 Iveys - Maybe Tomorrow (Demo)
13 Iveys - Tube Train
14 Iveys - She Came Out of the Cold
15 Iveys - I've Been There Once Before
16 Misunderstood - Children of the Sun
17 Misunderstood - I Unseen
18 Misunderstood - Find the Hidden Door
19 Paintbox - Getting Ready for Love
20 John Fitch and Associates - Romantic Attitude
21 John Fitch and Associates - Stoned Out of It


lovely cheers
ReplyDeleteOne Vol. is better than the other-Many thanks!
ReplyDelete