Thursday, October 03, 2019

Nippon Covers (On Flexi And Vinyl) Part 2 1962 - 66 (2 CD)







Enjoy.

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

Ty To Michael Vee For This Share.

@



8 comments:

  1. Wow! this is Amazing! Do you know your hidden name meaning ? Click here to find your hidden name meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the mention, i'm happy you dig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The songs number 26-28 are missing.


    Could you please take a look?
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing Songs 26-29 Here>>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zu67j5ntnyw18l/MT.rar/file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the completition!

      Your blog is a treasure chest for 60s-lovers.

      Cheers!

      Delete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.