Sunday, June 10, 2018

Caterina Valente - Sweet Beat (1968)




From Beatman:
Caterina Valente - Sweet Beat (1968)
I have long wanted to start a new theme especially for the blog "Old Melodies": "Overview of albums of the 60's"... 
There are a lot of them - thousands - and the majority is of interest even today...
Usually in the LP of that time there are from 12 to 16 songs - but I will select from each record the most interesting and characteristic - 4-5-6 songs (although there are exceptions), and in the order they are presented on the plate...
All selected tracks are restored and remastered for a good modern sound...
In the genre relation, there will not be any special restrictions - it is important that it is liked today - and whether it is - I hope, I learn from your responses...
We have to start with something - choose at random - and start with ... the popular Italian singer and actress Caterina Valente and her English-language album 'Sweet Beat' (1968)...
Caterina Valente started her career as far back as 1953, but also in 1968 she kept up with the music fashion - on this album she sings the hits of The Beatles, The Fortunes, Andy Williams, Scott McKenzie, Fats Domino, Yves Montand, The Turtles - performing them in her delicate manner...

4 comments:

  1. could you upload again please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. This post was done by Gary Delgado (Vladimir Zuev), a friend of mine. He left our world last year. I'm sorry, but I didn't download this album ... Most likely someone who wants to help you has it. The album has 647 downloads ... I can replace this album with the original one - "Sweet Beat", but sounds it will give way to compilation Gary. He was a master of remastering, our regular readers will surely remember that.

      Delete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.