Monday, March 16, 2020

VA Wanted 60's Garage Rock







Tracklist

A1 –The Seeds Can't Seem To Make You Mine 3:00
A2 –The Rationals I Need You 2:14
A3 –George Washington & The Cherry Bombs Crisco Party 3:33
A4 –The Ingoes In The Midnight Hour 2:33
A5 –The Standells Riot On Sunset Trip 2:19
A6 –The Sonics Dirty Old Man 2:15
A7 –Blues Magoos (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet (Album Version) 2:14
A8 –The Unusuals (3) I'm Walkin', Babe 3:01
B1 –The Human Beinz Nobody But Me 2:16
B2 –The Electric Prunes Ain't It Hard 2:11
B3 –The Tempests (2) Our Loving Ways 1:48
B4 –Link Wray And His Ray Men Ace Of Spades 2:21
B5 –The Music Explosion 96 Tears 2:32
B6 –The Pleasure Seekers What A Way To Die 2:22
B7 –The Express Long Green 2:40
B8 –Strawberry Alarm Clock Incense And Peppermints (Mono Version) 2:45
B9 –The Barbarians Take It Or Leave It 2:41

Enjoy

Ty to Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.