Monday, December 07, 2020

The Osmonds -Very Merry Rockin' Good Christmas

 


The Osmonds -Very Merry Rockin' Good Christmas 2018

01. Very Merry Rockin' Good Christmas 04:09

02. Winter Wonderland 03:04

03. Jingle Bells 03:27

04. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 03:56

05. Christmas Must Be Tonight 03:32

06. Merry Christmas Everyone 03:39

07. Run Rudolph Run 03:49

08. Last Christmas 04:44

09. Christmas Star 05:17

10. Sleigh Ride 03:38

11. Merry Christmas Everybody 03:47

12. Little Drummer Boy 05:05

13. Silent Night 03:27



The Osmonds - The Osmonds (1970) / Homemade (1971)











2 comments:

  1. Another artist I thought I would never see shared here. Thank you, I did not know about this one. Was a big Osmond's fan when I was young and still am (used to have a crush on Marie). Have all all their early and 70's music, but looking for their 80's music. Some of that is hard to find. Even missing a few by Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Great One Demitrich TY PS Did I spell your Name Correctly lol.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.