Thursday, December 10, 2020

Tribute To John Lennon (4X CD Box Set)


 

CD 1



01 - Working Class Hero

02 - Instant Karma! (We Shall Shine On) 

03 - Power To The People

04 - God 

05 - I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier Mama I Don't Wanna Die 

06 - Gimme Some Truth 

07 - Sunday Bloody Sunday 

08 - Steel And Glass 

09 - Meat City 

10 - I Don't Wanna Face It 

11 - Remember

12 - Woman Is The N###### Of The World 

13 - I Found Out 

14 - Isolation 

15 - Imagine 

16 - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 

17 - Give Peace A Chance 

18 - Only People 


CD 2


01 - Mother 

02 - Hold On 

03 - You Are Here 

04 - Well Well Well 

05 - Oh My Love 

06 - Oh Yoko!

07 - Grow Old With Me 

08 - Love 

09 - Jealous Guy 

10 - Woman 

11 - Out The Blue 

12 - Bless You 

13 - Nobody Loves You (When You're Down And Out) 

14 - My Mummy's Dead 

15 - I'm Losing You 

16 - (Just Like) Starting Over 

17 - #9 Dream 

18 - Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)


CD 3



01 - Mind Games 
02 - Nobody Told Me 
03 - Cleanup Time 
04 - Crippled Inside 
05 - How Do You Sleep? 
06 - How? 
07 - Intuition 
08 - I'm Stepping Out 
09 - Whatever Gets You Through The Night
10 - Old Dirt Road
11 - Scared 
12 - What You Got 
13 - Cold Turkey 
14 - New York City 
15 - Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird Of Paradox)
16 - Borrowed Time 
17 - Look At Me 
18 - Watching The Wheels

CD 4



01 - Be-Bop-A-Lula 

02 - You Can't Catch Me 

03 - Medley: Rip It Up - Ready Teddy 

04 - Tight A$ 

05 - Ain't That A Shame 

06 - Sweet Little Sixteen 

07 - Do You Wanna Dance

08 - Slippin' And Slidin' 

09 - Peggy Sue 

10 - Medley: Bring It On Home To Me - Send Me Some Lovin' 

11 - Yer Blues (Live) 

12 - Just Because 

13 - Bony Moronie

14 - Beef Jerky 

15 - Ya Ya 

16 - Hound Dog (Live) 

17 - Stand By Me 

18 - Here We Go Again


Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

3 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.