Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Top Of The Pops - The Herd


Top Of The Pops - The Herd




Top Of The Pops - 148
01 - Intro
02 - Peter Frampton Interview
03 - From The Underworld
04 - I like It Like That
05 - I Can Fly

Top Of The Pops - 153
06 - From The Underworld
07 - I Like It Like That

Top Of The Pops - 163
08 - Paradise Lost
09 - I Want You
10 - Route 66

Top Of The Pops - 167
11 - She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
12 - Paradise Lost
13 - Mixed-up Mind

Top Of The Pops - 183
14 - Oo-Poo-Pa-Doo
15 - Interview
16 - I Don't Want Our Loving To Die
17 - Stagger Lee

Top Of The Pops - 186
18 - Mine Exclusively
19 - Our Fairytale
20 - I Don't Want Our Loving To Die

Top Of The Pops - 200
21 - I Don't Want Our Loving To Die

Top Of The Pops - 205
22 - Sunshine Cottage
23 - Love Letters
24 - The Purple God

Top Of The Pops - 212
25 - The Purple God
26 - Sunshine Cottage
27 - Miss Jones


Top Of The Pops - 219
28 - Nitty Gritty
29 - Interview
30 - The Name Certainly Rings A Bell
31 - You Don't Love Me Anymore

Top Of The Pops - 225
32 - Hitch-Hike
33 - Andy Bown (The Herd) - Interview
34 - The Game

Top Of The Pops - 234
35 - Gary Taylor Interview
36 - The Game

Top Of The Pops - 238
37 - The Game




 

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.