Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Jeannie Thomas ( Sings For The Boys + Sings His And Hers) 1961 + Bonus Track







Sings For The Boys



Tracklist

Summertime 2:55
Misty 3:10
Bye Bye Blackbird 2:50
When I Fall In Love 2:40
Carolina In The Morning 2:30
I'll See You In My Dreams 2:22
Stardust 2:45
I Hear Music 2:10
Make Someone Happy 2:30
Night Train 2:40
Angel Eyes 2:30
All Of Me 2:20

His And Hers



Tracklist

His

Sentimental Journey
Deep Night
My Prayer
Stars Fell On Alabama
Greensleeves
The Very Thought Of You
Hers

It Had To Be You
Autumn Leaves
When The Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bobbin' Along
Deep Purple
My Melancholy Baby
When Day Is Done

Bonus Track

You're The Root of my Evil (1966)

Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer'

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.