The Sounds is a Finnish rautalanka band whose most famous song is "Emma" recorded in January 1963. The Sounds worked between 1963 and 1965, but the band returned in 2011.  The Soundsia has been called the most significant Finnish rautalanka band .
Numerous changes have taken place in the history of The Sounds during its history. The band's original composition was played by solo guitarist Henrik Granö, composer Bobi Söderblom, bassist Peter Ekman and drummer Johnny Liebkind. Later, The Sounds also became known as the accompaniment ensemble of drummer Liebkind, who became a singer.
The Sounds was a Finnish rautalanka/pop group, founded in 1962, disbanded in 1965.
Last known line-up:
* Jussi Raittinen - rhythm guitar (1963-1964, 1965)
* Kaj Westerlund - solo guitar (1965)
* Peter Ekman - bass (1962- )
* Eero Raittinen - drums (1963-1964, 1965)
* Henrik Granö - solo guitar (1962- )
* Bobi Söderblom - rhythm guitar (1962-1963)
* Johnny Liebkind - drums (1962-1963)
* Timo Puustinen - rhythm guitar (1963)
* Esa Helasvuo - keyboards (1964- )
* Martin Brushane - drums (1964- )
* Ronnie Österberg - drums