Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Captain Scarlet LP (UK) 1967 + More






Just a Little Something To Get us Through This Crisis We Are Having With This Corona Virus.
One Of My Favourite Programs I used To Watch.



SPECIAL ALARM: as a protection against the Mysterons, this CD will AUTOERASE itself after first play!

01/ Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons TV intro
02/ Captain Scarlet title
03/ Captain Scarlet Themes
04/ Captain Scarlet Stops The Mysteron Plane
05/ Captain Scarlet Ending Credits phased
06/ Fireball XL5 - Start  & Theme Song (I wish I was a Spaceman)
07/ Stingray TV intro
08/ Duke Dexter: I`ve Got Something To Shout About
09/ UFO intro
10/ White As Snow - Captain Scarlet
11/ Supercar - Theme Song
12/ Thunderbirds - Dangerous Game
13/ Cliff Richard & Shadows - Shooting Star (Thunderbirds Are Go)
14/ Shadows - Zero X Theme
15/ Gary Miller - Stingray 
16/ Joe 90 - Opening and Closing Theme
17/ Thunderbirds Are Go  Opening & Closing
18/ Tornados Aqua Marina

Enjoy

Ty To Michael Vee

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

10 comments:

  1. Thanks! i remember watching this in the early 70s as a kid in suburban Philadelphia along with "Ultraman" and "Speed Racer" from Japan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.I.G. nice share, J in Liverpool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post!
    Thank you very much for this great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings back a lot of memories .....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Me Also.... I even Remember Four Feather Falls! Gerry Andersons First TV Show ...AHem! Not Giving my Age away....Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very nice - Aussie

    ReplyDelete
  7. they crash him, and his body may burn / they smash hím , but he'll always return!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marina, Aqua Marina... There worse ear worms... Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.