Monday, April 20, 2020

Garage Beatniks 60's (3 Vol Set) + Scans














Vol. 1, CD1
01/ Mad Mods  -  The Mad Modalität  -  US, TX
02/ Aggressors  -  Just a Little  -  US, TX
03/ Barons  -  Envy  -  US, MO
04/ Billy Osborne & Tracers  -  My Baby gives me loving  -  US, TN
05/ Black Banana Ltd.  -  Dont bother us  -  US, PA / NY
06/ Buster Brown & Shoemakers  -  Come on Girl  -  US, TN
07/ Children of Sound  -  You dont really know  -  US, TN
08/ Converts  -  A guy without a girl  -  US, WI
09/ Cory & Knightsmen  -  Sittin' in a railway station  -  US, MA
10/ Dandy Lions  -  Just a Rainbow  -  US, ?
11/ Danny, Dave & Traders  -  Tell me Baby  -  US, PA
12/ Danys  -  Little Girl  -  ?
13/ Donny & Mod Men  -  Story of my past  -  US, TX
14/ Druids  -  Over and over you cheat on me  -  US, MA
15/ Embers  -  And now I'm blue  -  US, TN
16/ Emblems  -  Whenever I'm feelin' low  -  US, PA
17/ Epics  -  She's an eye opener  -  US, AL
18/ Four on the Floor  -  I can't take my loving off of you  -  US, MN
19/ Fyrebirds  -  I'm alive  -  US, MI
20/ Giant Crab  -  Kind of funny  -  US, CA
21/ Good Tymes  -  Just a little bit closer  -  US, MA
22/ Great Compromise  -  Let the evening roll on  -  US, DE
23/ H.T. & Green Flames  -  Let me love you Baby  -  US, MI
24/ Head Hunters  -  Need your love  -  ?
25/ Intrigues  -  I'll sigh over you  -  US, IL
26/ It's Gonna Rain  -  All in the past  -  ?
27/ KKK  -  One Million People  -  US, ?
28/ Larry Wilson & Continentals  -  You hit me where it hurts  -  US, TX
29/ Madhatters  -  Who's that girl  -  US, SC

CD2:
01/ Marauders  -  You're for me  -  US, TX
02/ Mark Five  -  Search your mind  -  US, OR
03/ Mar- Vels  -  Run around Baby  -  US, NY
04/ Mitch & Mistys  -  I lost my head  -  US, LA
05/ Mr. Big & Littlemen  -  Memory in my mind  -  US, MI
06/ New Breed  -  I'd like to see her again  -  US, TX
07/ Off -Set  -  Lonely, lonely night  -  US, NY
08/ Opus IV  -  What good's a life without love  -  US, OH
09/ Paul Allen & Baroques  -  As I walk down  -  US, TX
10/ Ravons  -  Can't leave your baby  -  US, IA
11/ Ravons  -  Sweet little girl  -  US, IL
12/ Revens  -  For you  -  US, IN
13/ Seven of Us  -  It's not easy to forget  -  US, ?
14/ Shadden & King Lears  -  Goodbye Little Girl  -  US, TN
15/ Shadden & King Lears  -  Goodtime mary  -  go  -  round  -  US, TN
16/ Shades of Depression  -  I'm a fool  -  US, TN
17/ Sheffields  -  Blowin' in the wind  -  US, MI
18/ Shephards  -  I never heard a thing  -  US, WI
19/ Sonics  -  Don't lie to me  -  US, TX
20/ Soules , Les  -  Nobody but you  -  US, AR
21/ Spectacles  -  But now you're gone  -  US, ?
22/ Theze Few  -  I want your love  -  US, TX
23/ 13th Hour  -  Moody man  -  US, MI
24/ 13th Hour  -  Please be true  -  US, MI
25/ Trillium  -  News  -  US, NY
26/ [unknown]  -  See Suzy Run  -  ?
27/ Vengeance  -  You cheated on me  -  US, IL
28/ Wanderer's Rest  -  Take a lesson from me  -  US, WI
29/ Young Swingers  -  The wind's up high  -  US, CA

Vol.2
01/ Saxons   -   Everybody puts her down  -  US, MI
02/ Captions  -  Mary Mary  -  US, VA
03/ Rondels  -  Cause I love her  -  US, MA
04/ Treds  -  How can I tell her  -  US, TX
05/ Torquettes – Anymore  -  US, TX
06/ Monzas  -  It's love  -  US, TN
07/ Four Wheels   -  Mary Mary  -  US, IN
08/ Enchanters Four  -  Route 66  -  US, IL
09/ Hustlers  -  We were in love  -  US, FL
10/ Rhythm's Children  -  If you knew  -  US, FL
11/ Wheels  -  You're playing with Fire  -  US, ?
12/ Strings & Things  -  Another Girl like you  -  US, TX
13/ Wouldsmen  -  What's the Use of crying  -  US, NY?
14/ Price & Paupers  -  Don't wake up  -  US, OH
15/ Shondels  -  Take it back  -  CAN
16/ Shondels  -  The World of Today  -  CAN
17/ Dead Beats  -  I'm sure  -  US, MD
18/ Fortune Seekers  -  Break loose  -  US, CA
19/ Canebrake Singers  -  Another Day        -  US, MS
20/ Rusty Gaytz  -  Young Girl  -  US, LA
21/ London Knights  -  Dum Diddle Dee  -  US, CA
22/ Moonrakers  -  Time and a Place  -  US, CO
23/ Moonrakers  -  Trip and Fall  -  US, CO
24/ Coronados – Angel  -  US, FL
25/ Incidentals  -  Baby I want you back again  -  US, FL
26/ A.M.s  -  Be my Baby  -  US, AL
27/ Rockin' Rebellions  -  I said no more  -  US, FL
28/ Grains of Sand  -  I've got it bad  -  US, KS
29/ H.T. & Green Flames  -  Love don't pay  -  US, MI

Vol. 3
01/ 5 A.M.s - Be my Baby - US, AL
02/ 1900 Storm - Lila - US, TX
03/ Bad Manners - It's you - US, MA
04/ Blades - I need you - US, SC
05/ Castaways - Tryin' - US, MN?
06/ Deacons - Just like a Shadow - US, MI
07/ Decades - There ain't no way - US, OH
08/ Discotees - Don't wanna leave - US, TN
09/ Discotees - I always will - US, TN
10/ Four Letter Words - Quiadruple Feature - US, FL
11/ Gypsies - Look fopr the one that loves you - US, TX
12/ James & James Gang - And you - US, MS
13/ Just IV - I've got no one - US, NY
14/ Keyes - Looking home - US, VA
15/ Liquid Ghost - A Peace on Earth - US, ME
16/ Merseymen - Give me Time - US, NM
17/ Morticians - If there is Tomorrow - US, MI
18/ Rave-Ons - I'd never let you go - US, MN
19/ Robin & 3 Hoods - We the Living - US, WI
20/ Rod Wilson Group - Back on Mulberry Road - US, ?
21/ Shon Dels Unlimited - Like it or lump it - US, IL
22/ Shon Dels Unlimited - No two ways about it - US, IL
23/ Tracks - Time passes slowly - US, MI
24/ Triffids - We've got t o stop - US, NY


Great Comp Compiled by Michael Vee

Enjoy

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

👀

11 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.