Enjoy
A lot of Good Memories For Me And I Hope For You Too..!
3 Hours of Great Music From the 70's.
As I Was Dj'n in Germany When I Was In The Forces in Sennelager, Paderborn, Detmold Region
1972-76
Street We Called it The Strip. Yan Was The Caretaker of the Pub I DJ'd in.
Anyone that knew this pub and Owner Get in Touch with Me Please.
gazzgazeer@gmail.com
Ty.

No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.