Monday, February 15, 2021

Sakura Nobody's Child LP 1970


 




Tracklist:


1. 知心話 = Sad Movie

2. 我沒有人愛 = Nobody's Child

3. 會情郎 = Yam Yam Cha Cha

4. 提醒你 = Like I Do

5. 永遠不分离 = My Boy Lollipop

6. 牧童之歌 = I Don't Care If Tomorrow Never Comes

7. 甚麼是愛 = Puppet On A String

8. 女大不中留 = Rock & Roll Yodeling Guy

9. 可愛的春天 = My Bonnnie

10. 做一對小夫妻 = I Need You

11. 心事無從說起 = Listen People

12. 要說就說 = Kopi Su Su

Enjoy

.....

1 comment:

  1. THE best! MANY THANKS. Sakura as well as The Quests are among the greatest of all cover band/singers of all time.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.