Tuesday, February 23, 2021

VA – She's All Right With Me! Girl Group Sounds USA 1961-1968


 




Various – She's All Right With Me! Girl Group Sounds USA 1961-1968

Label:

Ace Records Ltd. – CHD 1569

Format:

Vinyl, LP, Album, Compilation

Country:

Europe

Released:

Genre:

Style:

Tracklist

A1 The Rev-Lons– Whirlwind 2:37

A2 The Belles (4)– Cupid's Got A Hold On Me 2:55

A3 Beverly Williams (2)– Too Bad He's Bad 2:23

A4 The Elites– Sir Galahad 2:12

A5 Mary Saxton– Is It Better To Live Or To Die 3:04

A6 The Sweethearts (2)– Beauty Is Just Skin Deep 2:14

A7 The Pets (8)– I Say Yeah 2:20

A8 The Surf Bunnies– Summertime Is Surfin' Time 2:07

B1 Lena Calhoun & The Emotions– First Love Baby 2:07

B2 The Tren-Teens– Your Yah-Yah Is Gone 2:01

B3 Othello Robertson– So In Luv 1:55

B4 Pat Hunt– You Are My First Love 2:20

B5 The Lovettes– I Need A Guy 2:50

B6 Felice Taylor– Sing Me A Love Song 2:32

B7 Little Eva– Mr Everything 2:45

B8 The Mirettes– He's Alright With Me 2:19

Enjoy


.....

9 comments:

  1. Many thanks, but be aware 2 tracks are missing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, but be aware 2 tracks are missing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. But it's true, these tracks are missing:
    A7 The Pets (8) – I Say Yeah
    B2 The Tren-Teens – Your Yah-Yah Is Gone
    B5 The Lovettes –I Need A Guy
    Would you be so nice to re-up? Take care and thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops Sorry Bout That.....Here are the three missing files>>>>http://www.mediafire.com/file/lfp4yxje41f5u7j/3+MisFils.rar/file<<<<< Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ...I'm new to this site....where do I find the original link please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Click on the filehostings icon (Mega, Mediafire and ect ) or on the stars (***) at the bottom of the post ...

      Welcome and Good Luck.

      Delete
  6. I Say Thanks. Take care and have a good day. SaluD2!

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.