Friday, February 12, 2021

The Swinging Blue Jeans - Brand New And Faded (1974) & Hippy Hippy Shake (1976)


Brand New And Faded  (Telefunken  1974)


13  Boomerang  
14  Rainbow morning   
15  Sweet Louise   
16  Baby mine   
17  Ring ring  
18  Dancin  - 
19  Hippy hippy shake (intro) 
20  Long tall Sally 
21  Good golly miss Molly 
22  Cottonfields 
23  Dont make me over
24  Youre no good 
25  Hippy hippy shake 

Hippy Hippy Shake  (Bellaphon 1976)


01  Hippy hippy shake 
02  Bad moon rising 
03  If I were a carpenter  
04  Good golly miss Molly
05  Radancer  -
06  Blowin in the wind  
07  Long tall Sally 
08  Cottonfields  
09  Lawdy miss Clawdy 
10  Bony Moronie  
11  Youre no good 
12  Summertime blues  

Sg Hansa International




26  Dancin II   
27  (Love machine) I like it mean  











 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you and forgive me for being picky but the version I gave you the link for is the one I was looking for. This does have one or two tracks I am looking for but am still missing "Ain't No Sunshine".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yahwehfrk.I understand. But today I rummaged through everything I could. This is a 1975 single - Telefunken - 6.11 728, Telefunken - 6.11728
      A - sunday morning sunshine
      B - Ain't No Sunshine
      And if Sunday Morning Sunshine appears on compilations, side B (Ain't No Sunshine) is nowhere to be found. Or it is there and I did not find it, or later it came out under a different name ... I don’t know, so I’ll try to address this question to Jancy.
      But Sunday Morning Sunshine and the missing Sandfly I can share now if you're interesting. What else can I say? Will seek...

      Delete
    2. @ yahwehfrk

      http://www.mediafire.com/file/m79egdyiqtuz37z/tSwBlj.rar/file

      Ain't No Sunshine
      Sunday morning sunshine
      Sandfly

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the swinging Blue Jeans share

    Good work

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.