Saturday, February 13, 2021

V.A. - Mersey Sounds Vol. 1- 4





Vol. 1






01 - The Cheetans - Mecca
02 - The Cheetans - That Goodnight Kiss

03 - The Cheetans - Soldier Boy

04 - The Cheetans - Johnny

05 - The Cheetans - Whole Lotta Love

06 - The Cheetans - The Party

07 - The Cheetans - Russian Boat Song

08 - The Cheetans - The Gambler


10 - The Cherokees - Are You Back In My World Now

11 - The Cherokees - Dig A Little Deeper

12 - The Cherokees - I Will Never Turn My Back On You

13 - The Cherokees - Land Of 1000 Dances

14 - The Cherokees - Everybody's Needs

15 - The Cherokees - Rejected


http://www.brumbeat.net/applejks.htm

16 - The Applejacks - Bye, Bye Girl

17 - The Applejacks - It's Not A Game Anymore

18 - The Applejacks - We Gotta Get Together

19 - The Applejacks - I'm Through

20 - The Applejacks - Baby's In Black


21 - The Chucks - Loo-Be-Loo

22 - The Chucks - Any Time Is The Right Time

23 - The Chucks - The Hitch Hiker

24 - The Chucks - Humpity-Dumpity


The Cougars - Wikipedia
25- The Cougars - Saturday Nite At The Duckpond

26 - The Cougars - See You In Dreamland

27 - The Cougars - Red Square

28 - The Cougars - Fly By Nite

Vol. 2




01 - The Togerry Five - Bye Bye Bird

02 - The Togerry Five - I'm Gonna Jump

03 - The Others - Oh Yeah!

04 - The Others - I'm Taking Her Home

05 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - Please, Please

06 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - Sailor Boy

07 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - That's Why I Love You

08 - Goldie & The Gingerbreads - The Skip

09 - Force Five - Don't Make My Baby Blue

10 - Force Five - Shaking Postman

11 - Force Five - Yeah I'm Waiting

12 - Force Five - Don't Want To See You You Again

13 - Force Five - Baby Don't Care

14 - Force Five - Come Down To Earth

15 - Force Five - I Want You Baby

16 - Force Five - Gee To Tiger

17 - The In Crowd - I Don't Mind

18 - The In Crowd - That's How Strong My Love Is

19 - The In Crowd - Things She Says

20 - The In Crowd - Stop Wait A Minute

21 - The Syndicats - On The Horizon

22 - The Viscounts - Who Put The Bomp

23 - Sound Incorporated - William Tell

24 - Pete Macline & The Clan - Yes I Do

25 - The Peddlers - Let The Sunshine In

26 - The Persuasions - Big Brother

27 - The Persuasions - Deep Down Love

28 - Duffy Power - Farwell Baby

29 - Duffy Power - I Saw Her Standing There

30 - Duffy Power - I Don't Care

31 - The Bunch Of Fives - At The Station


Vol. 3




01 - The Big Three - Cavern Stomp

02 - The Pete Best Four - Why Did I Fall In Love With You

03 - King Size Taylor & The Dominos - I'm Late

04 - Beryl Marsden - I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)

05 - Freddie Starr & The Midnighters - Baby Blue

06 - Lee Curtis - Skinny Minnie

07 - Mark & John - Walk Right Back

08 - The Dennisons - Be My Girl

09 - The Mojos - Don't Do It Anymore

10 - Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Twist And Shout

11 - The Big Three - By The Way

12 - Chick Graham & The Coasters - A Little You

13 - Lee Curtis & The All Stars - I've Got My Eyes On You

14 - The Checkmates - Sticks And Stones

15 - The Mojos - Give Your Lovin' To Me

16 - The Cryin' Shames - You

17 - The Big Three - I'm With You

18 - Beryl Marsden - I Only Care About You

19 - The Pete Best Four - I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door

20 - Beryl Marsden - Everybody Loves A Lover

21 - The Checkmates - I've Got To Know Now

22 - King Size Taylor & The Dominos - I've Been Watching You

23 - Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - We Know

24 - Freddie Starr & The Midnighters - Who Told You

25 - The Mark Four - Hurt Me If You Will

26 - The Mojos - Forever

27 - The Big Three - Don't Start Running Away

28 - Brian Poole & The Tremeloes - Do You Love Me

29 - Chick Graham & The Coasters - Dance, Baby, Dance

30 - The Mojos - They Say

31 - Beryl Marsden - Love Is Going To Happen To Me

32 - Freddie Starr & The Midnighters - Peter Gunn Locomotion

33 - The Checkmates - Around

34 - Lee Curtis & The Allstars - Let's Stomp

35 - The Dennisons - Devoted To You

36 - The Big Three - Reelin' And Rockin'


Vol. 4




01 - The Mockingbirds - That's How (It's Gonna Stay)


02 - The Mockingbirds - I Never Should've Kissed You

03 - The Mockingbirds - I Can Feel We're Parting

04 - The Mockingbirds - The Flight Of The Mockingbird

05 - The Mockingbirds - One By One

06 - The Mockingbirds - Lovingly Yours

07 - The Mockingbirds - You've Stole My Love

08 - The Mockingbirds - Skit Skat

09 - The Persuasions - Big Brothers

10 - The Persuasions - Deep Down Love

11 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Mirror Mirror

12 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - She Don't Care

13 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Magic Rocking Horse

14 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - It Ain't Right

15 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Don't Stop Loving Me Baby

16 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Will Ya

17 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Mum And Dad

18 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - On A Street Car

19 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - There's Nobody I'd Sooner Love

20 - Pinkerton's Assorted Colours - Duke's Party

21 - The Bunch Of Fives - Go Home Baby

22 - The Bunch Of Fives - At The Station

23 - Trend-Setters Limited - Lollipops And Roses

24 - Trend-Setters Limited - Go Away

25 - The Zephyrs - I Can Tell

26 - The Zephyrs - Sweet Little Baby

27 - The Zephyrs - She's Lost You

28 - The Zephyrs - Let Me Love You Baby

29 - The Zephyrs - I Just Can't Take It

30 - The Zephyrs - She Laughed

31 - The Zephyrs - Wonder What I'm Gonna Do

32 - The Zephyrs - Let Me Love You Baby (Alternate Version)



11 comments:

  1. wow that's service many thanks for my request as well as the other volumes. i can't wait to hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's marvelous these Mersey sound !!!

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for these Mersey Sounds!

    I haven't heard anything till yet, but I think they're great just by reading the names.

    Have a nice weekend
    lplover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one !
    There are some mersey-pearls that I was missing until now.

    Rock- In- Beat got some of the names wrong, though:
    Cheetahs (not Cheetans), Toggery Five, Pete Maclaine & the Clan, Pinkerton`s Assorted Colours (don`t want to be pedantic, just for those who try to get more information about the bands).

    Thanks, Dmitrich !
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Dmitrich !

    You're making me happy with your Music :)


    I can't stay, yes I know
    You know I hate to go
    But goodbye, love was sweet
    Our worlds can never meet

    So I'll cry just a little 'cause I love you so
    And I'll die just a little 'cause I have to go
    Away

    Can't you see how I feel
    But goodbye, it's been sweet
    When I say love's unreal
    Even though incomplete

    So I'll cry just a little 'cause I love you so
    And I'll die just a little 'cause I have to go
    Away

    Every night I still hear
    All your sighs very clear
    Now love's gone, gone away
    As I once heard you say

    And I've died just a little 'cause I had to go
    Now I've cried just a little 'cause I loved you so

    Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Ahh


    Many Greetings & Best Regards,

    MataHari (Hamburg)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many rare tracks in this compilation - THANKS for making them available!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection! Please, I can't find any link to download...
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! and many thanks for MediaFire, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, nice set of 60s music.
    Brian Poole & The Tremeloes are from Dagenham (east London) about 200 miles from the Mersey. I am also from Dagenham but now live in the States.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.