Wednesday, February 17, 2021

VA - Boom Boom Forgotten Treasures from the German 6T's Beat Boom





1. The Guards - Hullabaloo
2. The Kentuckys - Uncle Willy
3. The Paving Stones - Don't Forget
4. The Toppers - I'm So Lovesick
5. The Rebbles - Around The World
6. The Hounddogs - Clarabella
7. The News - The Other Man
8. The Anoms - I'm A Man
9. The Rackers - Crazy Haunted House
10. The Candidates - Louie Louie
11. Thursdays Children - I Want You Back Again
12. The Idling Domestics - I'm Not Like Everybody Else
13. The Original Surfers - She's My Babe
14. The Strings - Hoochie Coochie Man
15. The Black & Whites - Where Did You Go
16. The Hounddogs - Gloria
17. The Boots - Gaby








1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.