60s a-Go-Go-Combos from Macao – Malaysia – Singapore – Brunei - Hong Kong – Indonesia - South ´Korea – Thailand – China – Philippines
Tracklist
1/ Thunders - She's in Hong Kong - Macao
2/ Adnan & Rhythmn Boys - Mari Ka Laut - Malaysia
3/ Anis Es & Orkes P.I.B. - Hey Hey - Malaysia
4/ Eddie Ahmad & Antartics - Hanya Berita - Malaysia / Singapore
5/ Hussein J. Tuah & D'Acrobat's - Dewi Idaman Ku - Brunei
6/ Ismail Harun - Mari Sayang (Hang on Sloopy) - Malaysia
7/ Kafila's, Les - Entah - lah - Singapore
8/ Flingers, Les - Mungkin - kah - Malaysia
9/ Robert Pierse - Shotgun - Singapore?
10/ Sam Hui - Come Tomorrow - Hong Kong
11/ A. Romzi & Hooks - Ka tanah suci - Singapore
12/ A. Hatta & D'4Ever - Aminah - Singapore
13/ A. Ramlie & Click Four - Oleh Oleh Temasik - Singapore / Malaysia
14/ Titiek Sandhora - Si Jago Mogok - Indonesia
15/ Han River Angels - La Bamba - S. Korea
16/ Cat - Sloopy somemore - Thailand
17/ Pattie Bersaudara - Bala Bala - Indonesia
18/ Singers - Baby You're Gone - Indonesia
19/ Kontinentals - I still love you - Hong Kong
20/ A. Romzi & Hooks - Katakan padaku - Singapore
21/ S.K. Susan - Walking in the sunshine - China
22/ Teddy Robin & Playboys - Pretty Blue Eyes - Hong Kong
23/ Diah Iskandar & Diselina - Bila Sendja Mendatang - Indonesia
24/ Joe Jr. & Side Effects - That's The Way Love Is - Hong Kong
Enjoy
Ty To Original Sharer (Michael Vee)
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"






















Wow ! this is really interesting. Danke schön !
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to this. Looks to be quite the party package. Stay
ReplyDeleteSafe. Be Well.
Excellent, just fruggin' EXCELLENT.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy ypu dig my Hala Hala series!
ReplyDelete