Saturday, April 25, 2020

More Global Guitars A Go Go 60's (4 CD Set)





CD 1



Tracklist


CD 2




Tracklist



CD 3




Tracklist


CD 4




Trxacklist


Enjoy

Another Great Compilation By Michael Vee

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

5 comments:

  1. Incredible times of amateur radio in Greece in the 60's and despite the constant pursuit of the police we gave music to the world with a huge response from the public.Today the radio is dependent on governments for propaganda, and by big agents with a black criminal record !!! THANKS A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.