Vol 6
Tracklist
A1 –Zombies* This Old Heart Of Mine
A2 –Chubby Checker Do The Boogaloo
A3 –Tommy & Cleve Boogaloo-Baby
A4 –Mongo Santamaria Louie Louie
A5 –The Chamber Brothers* Call Me
A6 –Toussaint Mc Call* I'm Gonna Make Me A Woman
A7 –The High Keys One Horse Town
B1 –Madeline Bell Beat The Clock
B2 –Roosevelt Grier In My Tenement
B3 –Clay Hammond Dance Little Girl
B4 –The Deacon's* Sock It To Me Part 2
B5 –Del Shannon Under My Thumb
B6 –The Fr'a'mus Five* I Got My Mojo Workin
B7 –Dany Logan Donne Tes Seize Ans
Vol 7
Tracklist
A1 –Herbie Man* Unchain My Heart
A2 –Zoot Money Get On The Right Track Baby
A3 –Peppermint Harris Wait Until It Happen To You
A4 –Trade Martin Work Song
A5 –Jimmy Witherspoon Love Me Right
A6 –Jean Dushon Feeling Good
A7 –Pearl Woods I Can`t Wait
B1 –Big Maybelle 96 Tears
B2 –Tom Jones Chills & Fever
B3 –Gates Of Eden Hey Now
B4 –Julie Driscol* Ellis Island
B5 –The Bit A Sweet* Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
B6 –Dick Wagner Little Girl
B7 –J. Unlimited* Take Me To The Pilot
Vol 8
Tracklist
A1 –Freddie Houston Chills & Fever
A2 –El Anthony In Love To Long
A3 –The Players (10) Get Right
A4 –Bobby Hanna Everybody Needs Love
A5 –Jastin & Karlsson* Somewhere They Can Find Me
A6 –5 Gentlemen Jete Veux
A7 –Johnny Hallyday Souvenirs, Souvenirs
B1 –Johnny Zamot You Dig
B2 –Ralph Robles Takin Over
B3 –Tommy Dotsen* Mind Reader
B4 –Hannibal* My Kinda Girl
B5 –Shirley Mathews* You Can Count On That
B6 –Lloyd Clark* Summertime
B7 –Stranger & Ken Susie
Vol 9
Tracklist
A1 –Ruth Brown I Want To Do More
A2 –Fluffy Hunter Walking Blues
A3 –Chuck Miller (7) Lookout Mountain
A4 –Hal Miller My Own Two Feet
A5 –Geno Washington If This Is Love
A6 –The Hifi's* I Keep Forgettin'
A7 –Remo Four* Lies
B1 –Shorty (28) Somebody Stole My Thunder
B2 –Bill Doggett Hot Fudge
B3 –Jasmin T.* Some Other Guy Now
B4 –S.J. Hawkins* Bit It
B5 –The Volcanos (2) A Ladies Man
B6 –Jackie Ross Jerk And Twine
B7 –Ty Hunter Am I Loosing You
Enjoy
Ty To Original Sharer (Surfadelic)
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"








Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLink looks to odd. Maybe unsafe. I guess I'll skip this. Thanks anyway.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it would be better if you keep your paranoia to yourself? :-)_
Deletethanks
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLink looks suspicious. I'll skip as well. Would like to hear this. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNew Link Updated
ReplyDeleteMany thanks Gazz Gazeer for suppling new links for this great set of albums,....it is very much appreciated all time and hard work you put into this wonderful blog.....stay safe & healthy and thanks again.....Stu ( UK )
ReplyDeleteThanks Gazz. That was very nice.
ReplyDelete