Friday, November 13, 2020

K - TEL'S Pop Greats (GER)


 





Now Here is a Great Memory For You Guys Lol.

I Remember K - TEL Records From the Early 70's And I Bet You Do Too.

Enjoy this Great Compilation.

Ty To Original  Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

👍

3 comments:

  1. Wow ! the glorious German label T-Kel, spezialist für compilation :-)
    Danke !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanx for this one. Yup! Memories = believe it was 1st LP as a gift from siblings was a K-Tel comp. Still have it & a few more... Was a good, inexpensive way to collect Hits of the time & various other "collections." This logo is for K-Tel Int'l. not North America.

    Cheers!
    Ciao! For now.
    rntcj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great K-Tel album,brings back many memories,more K-Tel please

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.