Top Of the Pops-89
BBC Transcription Services
week 32, 1966
089-01 - Intro
089-02 - The Action - Miss Exclusively
089-03 - Chris Farlove - Interview
089-04 - Chris Farlove - Out Of Time
089-05 - Paul & Barry Ryan - I Should Have Known Better
089-06 - Steve Lewis - Interview
089-07 - Steve Lewis - Some Time When You're Lonely
089-08 - The Troggs - Lost Girl
089-09 - The Action - Interview
089-10 - The Action - Baby You've Got It
089-11 - Chris Farlowe - It's A Man's World
089-12 - Paul & Barry Ryan - Interview
089-13 - Paul & Barry Ryan - I Love How You Love You
089-14 - The Troggs - Interview
089-15 - The Troggs - With A Girl Like You
089-16 - The Action - Take Me In Your Arms
089-17 - Steve Lewis - Take Me For A Little While
089-18 - Paul & Barry Ryan - Monday Monday
089-19 - Chris Farlowe - I Got You (I Feel Good)
089-20 - The Troggs - Dimples
089-21 - Outro



Many thanks, E.W.
ReplyDeletetHANK YOU
ReplyDelete