Vol 10
Tracklist
A1 –Wynder K Frog* Jumping Jack Flash
A2 –Loose Ends (2) Taxman
A3 –The Small Rhapsody Nobody But You
A4 –Elephants Memory Jungle Gym At The Zoo
A5 –Balloon Farm* A Question Of Tempature
A6 –Ed Townsend Cherry Gale
A7 –Chuck Wright (5) Palm Of Your Head
B1 –Joe Hinton (2) You Know It Ain't Right
B2 –Myra Johnson Silent George
B3 –Ruth Brown As Long As I'm Movin
B4 –J J Jackson* That Ain't Right
B5 –Timebox I Always Love You
B6 –The Modern Redcaps Couldn't Care Less
B7 –Four Seasons* Beggin
Vol 11
Tracklist
A1 –Sir Mack Rice Baby I'm Coming Home
A2 –Dusty Wilson Can't Do Without You
A3 –King Karl Out Of The Depth
A4 –Jean Chapel Tell It Like It Is
A5 –Ernestine Anderson Keep An Eye On Love
A6 –Unknown Artist You Can Never Get Away From Me
A7 –Lenny O'Henry Across The Street
A8 –Greg Perry Head Over Heels
B1 –Mark Murphy Why Don’t You Do Right
B2 –Lynn Conner Laughing At Me
B3 –Lynn Cornell Demon Lover
B4 –Bobby Bland Honey Child
B5 –Buddy Britten Right Now
B6 –Timebox I Wish I Could Jerk Like My Uncle Cyril
B7 –Willie Small How High
B8B4 –Claudine Clark Telephone Game
Enjoy
Ty To Original Sharer (Surfadelic)
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"





Many thanks Gazz Gazeer for suppling new links for this great set of albums,....it is very much appreciated all time and hard work you put into this wonderful blog.....stay safe & healthy and thanks again.....Stu ( UK )
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThanks for the complete series - it is a great collection!!
ReplyDeleteTumbleweed