Top Of the Pops-79
BBC Transcription Services
week 22, 1966
079-01 - Intro
079-02 - Manfred Mann - When Will I Be Loved
079-03 - The Gibsons - Interivew
079-04 - The Gibsons - Come Summertime
079-05 - The Troggs - From Home
079-06 - The Transatlantics - Interview
079-07 - The Transatlantics - Run For Your Life
079-08 - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mich & Tich - Is It Love
079-09 - The Troggs - Interview
079-10 - The Troggs - Wild Thing
079-11 - Manfred Mann - Still I'm Sad
079-12 - Manfred Mann - Interview
079-13 - Manfred Mann - Pretty Flamingo
079-14 - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mich & Tich - Interview
079-15 - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mich & Tich - Hold Tight
079-16 - The Transatlantics - Hey Little Girl
079-17 - The Troggs - The Jaguar And The Thunderbird
079-18 - The Gibsons - I Want To Go Home
079-19 - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mich & Tich - You Make It Move
079-20 - Manfred Mann - Machines
079-21 - Outro



Thank you very much for this addition to a beautiful series.
ReplyDeleteGreetings, E.W.
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteGracias.
ReplyDelete