Thursday, November 05, 2020

VA 1969 Thai Beat A Go Go (SWE)


 




1. Johnny's Guitar - "Kratae"

2. Payom Moogda - "Tamai Dern Sae (Why Do You Walk Like a Drunkard)"

3. Vichan Maneechot - "Dance Dance Dance"

4. Sodsai Chaengkij - "Shake Baby Shake"

5. The Cat - "Meow"

6. Starlights - "Day Tripper"

7. Johnny's Guitar - "Bangsaen '66"

8. Der Dong Dang - "Yipmerdai"

9. The Son of P.M. - "Boongatanyon"

10. Payom Moogda - "Loomsiah"

11. Viking Band - "Phom Rak Khoon Tching Tching (I Really Do Love You)"

12. The Son of P.M. - "James Bond Theme"

13. The Cat - "Do the Watusi"

14. Louise Kennedy - "Poo Yai Lee"

15. Johnny's Guitar - "Supannahong"

16. Silver Band - "Kaw-Liga"

17. Johnny's Guitar - "Klongyao"

18. Paiboon - "Yom Pha Barn Norn Pahwaa (Satan's Nightmare)"

19. The Cat - "Hit the Road Jack"

20. Jiraphand Ong-Ard - "Muay Thai"

Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

👀

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.