👍👍👍
I'm looking for this LP...
James Royal – James Royal (1970)
Carolina 2:40
But I Love You More 3:10
Marie 2:25
Without A Place To Go 3:00
Amanda 3:30
Ol' Man River 4:15
Noah 3:15
I Want To Live 3:38
Big Heat (On The Loose) 3:45
Marshal Wind 3:05
Conspiracy Of Cards 3:10
White Cliffs Of Dover 2:45
------------------------------
or
James Royal – Carolina (1970)
James Royal – One Way (1970)
James Royal – The Light And Shade Of James Royal (1971)
I have "James Royal - Call My Name - Selected Recordings 1964-1970" ... But, in my opinion, not all of his best songs were included in this compilation. So thanks for any other suggestion ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.