Tuesday, April 13, 2021

VA - My World Of Make Believe: Sunshine, Soft & Studio Pop 1966-1972 [WEB] 2019



01.Barry Darvel — My World Of Make Believe                  
02.Margo, Margo, Madress & Siegel — Needles Of Evergreen    
03.The Fairchilds — I Couldn't Think About Livin' Without Yo
04.The Seagulls — Twiggs                                    
05.Bob Dileo — Jessica                                      
06.The Razor's Edge — Don't Let Me Catch You In His Arms    
07.Bat Mcgrath And D. Harvey Potter — Shine A Little Light  
09.Rockin' Horse People — Last Night's Dream                
10.Kris Jensen — I Can't Get Nowhere With You               
11.Don Grady — Let It Happen                                
12.The New Establishment — Time For Everything              
13.Tommy T's Federal Reserve — Let's Go Down To The Park    
14.The Freshmen — Halfway To Where                          
15.The Joyride — The Land Of Rypap Papyr                    
16.Timothy Clover — Great World Next Door                   
17.Frank Lyndon — Don't Look At Me                          
18.Joey Paige — The Merry Go-Round Is Slowing You Down      
19.The Yellow Brick Road — She's My Girl                    
20.Ritchie Adams — I'll Go Anywhere To Meet You Baby        
21.Tony Scotti — I Just Haven't Got What It Takes           
22.Music Combination — Holding On For Dear Love             
23.The Furnacemen — It's Waiting There For You              
24.Paul Vigrass — Like It Never Was                         
25.Bristol Boxkite — If You Love Me                         
26.Peter Courtney — Loving Two                              
27.The Fairchilds — Let Her Run                             
28.The Seagulls — Don't Go Out Into The Rain (You're Gonna M
29.Bob Dileo — Sing To Me                                   
30.The Robbs — I Don't Feel Alone                           
31.The Tokens — I Like To Throw My Head Back And Sing       
32.Johnny Walsh — The End  


 

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.