Friday, April 30, 2021

Various Artists - Teenage Time Volume 6



01 Harrison J. Freese Jr. - I Hope It's Soon                
02 Jim Burgett - Let's Investigate                          
03 Johnny MacRae - Such A Fool                              
04 Ronny James - Why                                        
05 Tony Capri - Why Do You Do Me                            
06 Rock Romano - Little Bitty Girl                          
07 Pete Shrayder - Take Me Back Baby                        
08 Danny Wilson - Darling Of My Heart                       
09 Johnny Mann - Where Do  We Go From Here                  
10 Richie - Cherie                                          
11 Chuck Roberts - Wo Wo Baby                               
12 David Winters - Sunday Kind Of Love                      
13 Steve Martin - Lonely Little Girl                        
14 Chuck Clark - Bring Back Your Love                       
15 Mauricio - It Must Be Love                               
16 Ricky and Robby - Purple Pedal Pushers                   
17 Freddie Beach - Little Red Sportscar                     
18 Joey Cooper - I'm A Fool                                 
19 Richie Ito - Don't Cry Linda                             
20 Russ Aladdin - Little Miss America                       
21 Joel Warren - Let Her Go                                 
22 Stragglers - You're My Girl                              
23 Jack Merlin - Mechanical Man                             
24 John Logan - Love                                        
25 Sunliners - Little Girl Charm                            
26 Don Gann - Pretty Little Majorette                       
27 Tony Ricco - Wild One                                    
28 Gene Cornish - Lonely I Will Stay  



 

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for these Teenage Time collections. I had them before but not as real 320 mp3 files and they sound much better than what I had. If you have any more volumes, I hope you consider posting them sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear D&J!

    More volumes Various Artists - Teenage Time Vol.7-16 ????

    donavan

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.