Friday, April 30, 2021

Various Artists - Teenage Time Volume 3



01 Donny Burns - Dream Lover                                
02 Rocky Hart - I Play The Part Of A Fool                   
03 Ritchie Dennis - I'll Cry                                
04 Doug Lycett - Going Home                                 
05 Jimi Lea - Tortured And Tormented                        
06 Little Clown - Peter Kelch                               
07 Flip Black - Dreams Of A Fool                            
08 Floyd Robinson - Heartaches                              
09 Pat Forchetti - Young Lover                              
10 Ronnie Martin - Lonely Soul (I Need A Friend)            
11 Roger Douglas - Look In The Yellow Pages                 
12 Johnny Yukon - Made To Be Loved                          
13 Mickey Denton - How The Mighty Hath Fallen               
14 Denny Denver - Image Of Love                             
15 Johnny Deerfield - Feelings                              
16 Dante & His Friends - Miss America                       
17 Ray Rush - Lucky Star                                    
18 Roy Corwin - Look Out                                    
19 Ray Saporita - Hercules                                  
20 Doug Lycett - Head Over Heels                            
21 Dave Plummer - I Need You Honey                          
22 Mike DeNett - Ghost Of Your Love                         
23 Billy Sills - Dippy-Do                                   
24 Frank Cherval - Be My Girl                               
25 Jerry Martin - Shake-A-Take-A                            
26 Invictas - I Get So Lonesome                             
27 Jay Fanning  - This Green Earth                          
28 Shuggy (Ray) Smith - Cause I'm Cryin'                    
29 Johnny Loren - Snake Bracelet, Painted Eyes, And A Cleopa
30 Stevie Stevens - Kathaleen  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.