Friday, April 23, 2021

James Royal ‎- Singles 1968 -69

British singer from London (1938).













 

6 comments:

  1. Call my name by James Royal ! Great song !! I hope the followings are too good (to be true !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's House of Jack? It's an amazing song from 1969

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanx for the 2 James Royal. May have some songs on UK comps. but otherwise a "new" artist here = "new" hears here. Presently listening to his YT tracks (1st is "House Of Jack") @ Discogs page here:

    https://www.discogs.com/artist/843193-James-Royal

    Cheers!
    Ciao! For now.
    rntcj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Pinkwhistle25 Apr 2021, 14:43:00

    House Of Jack is on the other album posted here. A fine singer and worth (re)discovering. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. I would gladly collect all his albums ...

      Delete
  5. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Allo Talk

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.