The Planet Records Archive, Vol.1
01. Dani Sheridan - Guess I'm Dumb
02. Dani Sheridan - Songs Of Love
03. Perpetual Langley - We Wanna Stay Home
04. Perpetual Langley - So Sad
05. Perpetual Langley - Surrender
06. Perpetual Langley - Two By Two
07. A Wild Uncertainty - Man With Money
08. A Wild Uncertainty - Broken Truth
09. A Wild Uncertainty - La La La Lies
10. The Thoughts - All Night Stand
11. The Thoughts - Memory Of Your Love
12. The Thoughts - Call Me Girl
13. The Thoughts - Pretty Girl
14. Lindsay Muir's Untamed - Daddy Long Legs
15. Lindsay Muir's Untamed - Trust Yourself A Little Bit
The Planet Records Archive, Vol.2
01. The Tribe - Gamma Goochie
02. The Tribe - Don't Let It Be
03. The Tribe - My Heart Won't Believe It
04. The Tribe - Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Lose
05. The Tribe - I'm Leavin'
06. John Lee's Groundhogs - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
07. John Lee's Groundhogs - Over You Baby
08. The Trekkas - Please Go
09. The Trekkas - I Put A Spell On You
10. The Trekkas - We Got A Good Thing Going
11. The Trekkas - Something You Got
12. The Trekkas - Hold On I'm Coming
13. The Trekkas - I'll Always Be There
14. The Trekkas - Baby Can You Feel My Love
The Planet Records Archive, Vol. 3 The Untamed
01. The Untamed - Once Upon A Time
02. The Untamed - I'm Asking You
03. The Untamed - I'm Miserable
04. The Untamed - I'll Go Crazy
05. The Untamed - My Baby Is Gone
06. The Untamed - Evening
07. The Untamed - Butterfly
08. The Untamed - Sometimes
09. The Untamed - Young Girl Of Sixteen
10. The Untamed - It's Not True
11. The Untamed - Gimme Gimme Some Shade
12. The Untamed - When Sonny Gets Blue
13. The Untamed - Hey Baby
14. The Untamed - The Way You Look Tonight
15. The Untamed - Everything Happens To Me
16. The Untamed - Kids Take Over
17. The Untamed - Mayfair 4321
18. The Untamed - I'm Going Out Tonight
Planet Beat The Planet Records Archive, Vol. 4
01. The First Gear - Leave My Kitten Alone
02. The Pathfinders - Why
03. The Zephyrs - There's Something About You
04. The Dennisons - Lucy (You Sure Did It This Time)
05. Sean Buckley & The Breadcrumbs - Everybody Knows
07. The Imp-Acts - It's Superman
07. The Lancastrians - Lonely Man
08. The Presidents - She Said Yeah
09. Wayne Gibson - See You Later Alligator
10. The Liberators - Gotta Have You
11. The Talismen - Casting My Spell On You
12. The League Of Gentlemen - How Do They Know
13. The Hearts - Black Eyes
14. The Imp-Acts - Our Love Is Gone
15. Johnny B Great & The Orchids - What'd I Say
16. The Lancastrians - Was She Tall
17. The Pathfinders - Love Love Love
18. The Rising Sons - Talk To Me Baby
19. Wayne Gibson - Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead
20. The Talismen - Just Can't Keep A Good Man Down
The Planet Records Archive, Vol. 5 Planet Mod
01. The Gnomes Of Zurich - I'm Coming Down With The Blues
01. The New Breed - Unto Us
02. The Soul Brothers - Searching
03. John Lee Hooker - Mai Lee
04. Kenny Miller - Take My Tip
05. The Pros & Cons - Why Do You Stand In My Way
06. Ray Gates - Have You Ever Had The Blues
07. The Corduroys - Too Much Of A Woman
08. The Preachers - Goodbye Girl
09. Goldie & The Gingerbreads - The Skip
10. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Stone Crazy
11. Tony Christie & The Trackers - Life's Too Good To Waste
12. The Pros & Cons - Mary Ann
13. The Total - Think
14. The Soul Brothers - Goodbye So Long
Shel's Girls The Planet Records Archive, Vol. 6
01. Dani Sheridan - Guess I'm Dumb
02. Liz Shelley - No More Love
03. Dani Sheridan - Songs Of Love
04. Margo & The Marvettes - Say You Will
05. Colette & The Bandits - A Ladies' Man
06. Perpetual Langley - We Wanna Stay Home
07. Liz Shelley - Make Me Your Baby
08. Perpetual Langley - So Sad
09. Debbie Sharon - Cruel Way To Be
10. Perpetual Langley - Surrender
11. Perpetual Langley - Two By Two
12. Christine Holmes - A Shoulder To Cry On
13. Sherri Weine - Don't Forget
14. Liz Shelley - You Made Me Hurt
15. Unknown Beat Girls - Grave Digger
16. Stevie Holly - A Strange World
17. Margo & The Marvettes - This Heart Is Not For Sale
18. Liz Shelley - Tar And Cement







Fantastic collection from these hard to get artists thank you
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteThanx for this one & mediafire. Numerous "new" artists = "new" hears here.
Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj
Thanks for this tremendous set!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks!!!!
ReplyDelete