06 - Chris Cain - Always Marie
07 - Gino & The Dells - Baby Don't Go Now
08 - Charles Dell - Let's Tell Him Now
09 - Paul Griffin - Ragdoll Baby
10 - Lee Parker - Sand Dance
11 - Jan Tober - Just Married
12 - Roni Powers - Any Friend Of Henry's
13 - Montells - My Prince Will Come
14 - Danny Dalton - Who's Gonna Hold Your Hand
15 - Gems - There's No One Like My Love
16 - Ralph DeMarco & Group - Donna
17 - Dennis Hunt & His Hunters - So Long, So Lonely, So Blue
18 - Charles Dell - I'm Here To Tell You (What Ronnie Couldn
19 - Johnny Guidry - High School Dance
20 - Big Bob Dougherty - Bang Bang
21 - Augie Rios - Augie Stay Home
22 - Angela Martin - Two Pairs Of Shoes
23 - Bill Quad & The Ravens - I'll Stop Crying
24 - Gems - School Rock
25 - Mellodeers - Born To Be Mine
26 - Tommy Beiner, Wendy & School Girls - The Top 40
27 - Moonlighters - Broken Heart
28 - Warren Miller - Say You'll Be True
29 - Andy Rose & The Thorns - Just For Fun
30 - Dany Winchell - Don't Make Small Talk Baby
31 - Wayne Handy - I Think You Oughta Look Again
32 - Augie Rios - No One
33 - Andy Rose & The Thorns - Hey Scooter
34 - Curtis Jensen - Bobbie
35 - Augie Rios & The Notations - There's A Girl Down The Way


Thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks for this collection but tracks 1-5 appear to be missing
ReplyDeleteSorry. All archive fixed - https://www.mediafire.com/file/k3hcm8w501d1fk7/1-5.rar/file
DeleteTracks 1-5 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/k3hcm8w501d1fk7/1-5.rar/file
MY FRIEND NOTHING IS WORKING AND AS I SAID ITS A SHAME
ReplyDeletehttps://www42.zippyshare.com/v/SytgA97Z/file.html
Deleteps/ I think the reason should be looked for on your side - browser, antivirus ... I and others do not have a similar problem. The only problem with Mediafire is that sometimes it doesn't link right the first time ...
All links work fine. I've read your other comments about trouble you are having. It is all on your end and no fault of this blog/links etc. Try using a free download manager like jDownloader2 https://jdownloader.org/download/index
Deletethank you my friend
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is a great assortment from the Golden Crest/Shelly label. Thanks for posting!!!
ReplyDelete