01 - Big Al Downing - Miss Lucy
02 - Big Al Downing - Just Around The Corner
03 - Big Al Downing - It Must Be Love
04 - Big Al Downing - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
05 - Jesse Lee Turner - Shake, Baby, Shake
06 - Jesse Lee Turner - Baby Please Don't Tease
07 - The Galaxies - My Tattle Tale (I'm Gonna Tell My Mommy
08 - Dwight Pullen - Sunglasses After Dark
09 - Dwight Pullen - Teen Age Bug
10 - Kenny Rogers - We'll Always Have Each Other
11 - Kenny Rogers - I've Got A Lot To Learn
12 - Jimmy Seals & His Orchestra - Sneaky Pete
13 - Gus Backus - My Chick Is Fine
14 - George Walker Jr. - Wee Wee Hours
15 - Jimmie Nabbie - Hold Me, Squeeze Me
16 - Bobby Brookes - Looka, Looka, Looka
17 - The Sparks - Gee That's Bad
18 - Rick Palmer - You Threw A Dart
19 - Rick Palmer - My Greatest Wish
20 - Jerry Palmer - Hey, Sweet Baby
21 - The Rondells With Ned Jr. - Good Good
22 - Paul Evans - After The Hurricane
23 - Marie & Rex - I Can't Sit Down
24 - The Chantels - Well, I Told You
25 - Danny Peppermint - One More Time
26 - Anita Bryant - Little George (Got The Hiccoughs)
27 - Gordon & Sue With The Algonquins - Surfin' Sal And Char
28 - The Paramounts - Girl Friend
29 - The Nu Tornados - Magic Record
30 - The Royal Holidays - Margaret
31 - The Con-Dons - Dear Abby
32 - The Short Cuts - I'll Hide My Love
33 - Chris Montez - I Lost My Baby
34 - Rick Skylar - Yeah I Caught You Cheatin'


Hi!
ReplyDeleteThanx for this one. Several "new" artists here = "new" hears here.
Cheers!
Ciao! For now.
rntcj
Thank you! But they missed 2 important! Carlton artists - Jack Scott ("With Your Love", etc), and Bob Kayli (really Robert Gordy, Berry Gordy's brother, with Berry's "orchestra") who had a hit with "Everyone was There" written by Berry, in his pre-Motown days.
ReplyDeleteJohnno
SHAME ITS NOT WORKING EITHER
ReplyDeletehttps://www42.zippyshare.com/v/lQCjvPNd/file.html
Deletethank you
ReplyDeleteMany thanks
ReplyDelete