Sunday, May 03, 2020

Where The Girls Are Vol 3





Tracklist

1 –Mitty Collier Help Me 2:05
2 –Barbara Carr My Mama Told Me 3:05
3 –Jan Bradley Your Kind Of Lovin' 2:39
4 –Jo Ann Garrett (I've Decided On) A Whole New Plan 2:29
5 –Etta James Pushover 2:56
6 –Sugar Pie De Santo* She's Got Everything 2:31
7 –Margaret & Carol He's My Guy 1:58
8 –The Kolettes Just How Much (Can One Heart Take) 2:25
9 –Tammy Montgomery This Time Tomorrow 2:21
10 –Jean DuShon As I Watch You Walk Away 2:44
11 –The Kittens (2) How Long (Can I Go On) 2:58
12 –The Gems (2) He Makes Me Feel So Good 2:53
13 –Andrea Davis You Gave Me Soul 2:42
14 –Fontella Bass Safe And Sound 2:45
15 –Jackie Ross You Really Know How To Hurt A Girl 2:16
16 –Geraldine Hunt I Let Myself Go 2:10
17 –Carol Vega One Little Thing 2:47
18 –Timiko* Is It A Sin? 2:39
19 –Tawney Williams Pretty Little Words 2:33
20 –The Lovettes A Love Of Mine 2:13
21 –The Lockets Don't 'Cha Know 2:19
22 –Yvonne Baker & The Sensations (2) Party Across The Hall 2:33
23 –The Clickettes I Just Can't Help It 2:28
24 –Mary & The Desirables You're Changing 2:43
25 –Honey & The Bees* Jing Jing A Ling 2:21
26 –The Starlets (6) My Baby's Real 2:30

Enjoy

Ty to Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks in advance, but the link for Where The Girls Are Vol 3 is dead. Can you reup? Greetings and take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Gazz. You're very fast. Where The Girls Are Vol 3 is working now. Greetings and take care

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.