Was active on the British scene in the sixties
Born
Dartford, Kent, United Kingdom
Currently
Comunitat Valenciana, Spain
Also Known As
Cherry Rowland
01 - Nobody But Me (Fontana 267304)
02 - Boys
03 - Handy Sandy (Decca F 11579)
04 - Stay As I Am
05 - What A Guy (Decca F 11648)
06 - Just For Fun
07 - Another Night Alone (Decca D 19 729)
08 - Cry Baby Cry
09 - Wishin' And Hopin' (Telefunken SLE 14395-P)
10 - Can I Get A Witness
11 - One, Two, Three (Telefunken SLE 14 411-P)
12 - Twenty-Four Hours From Tulsa
13 - The Way You Do The Things You Do
14 - Schade fьr dich (Decca D 19 812)
15 - Was ist Gold, was ist Geld
16 - Hey, Herr Kapitдn (Columbia 1C 006-29 838)
17 - Pretty Old Lady
18 - Here Is Where The Love Is (Decca F 13491)
19 - I Can Give You Back Yourself




nice little beat tune..she was rather pretty too
ReplyDelete