Friday, January 17, 2020

VA - The Merseybeat Bands Of Great Britain 1960s



01.The Merseybeats-Fortune Teller                           
02.The Shakers-Money                                        
03.Freddie Starr & The Midnighters-Peter Gunn Locomotion    
04.The Undertakers-(Do The) Mashed Potato                   
05.Earl Preston & The Tt's-Thumbin' A Ride                  
06.The Big Three-Peanut Butter                              
07.Freddie & The Dreamers-I'm Telling You Now               
08.Earl Preston & The Tt's-All Around The World             
09.Johnny Sandon & The Remo Four-Lies                       
10.The Escorts-The One To Cry                               
11.Denny Seyton & The Sabres-Tricky Dickie                  
12.The Big Three-Some Other Guy                             
13.The Undertakers-Everybody Loves A Lover                  
14.Faron's Flamingos-Do You Love Me

Fixed track №7  
Freddie & The Dreamers-I'm Telling You Now 

Source - Yandex.music

***                  

2 comments:

  1. 07.Freddie & The Dreamers-I'm Telling You Now не тот трек!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mда...
      Это Percy Sledge с "When A Man Loves A Woman".... Пусть будет бонусом ...
      Freddie & The Dreamers-I'm Telling You Now https://www.upload.ee/files/10994822/Freddie___The_Dreamers-_I_m_Telling_You_Now.mp3.html

      Delete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.